Serving Forest, Lynchburg, Goode, Bedford, and Moneta
Servicing clients and new home builders in the Central Virginia area with their real estate and marketing needs.
For over 20 years, I’ve been one of the top-producing real estate agents in Northern, Virginia. I have relocated to Central Virginia raising my family as we build a modern farmhouse in Bedford County overlooking the Peaks and the Blue Ridge Mountains enjoying all that this amazing area and community has to offer.
Here are a Few Reasons Why Clients Have Selected me as their Realtor
- My buyers & sellers appreciate the service I have provided. Please take a moment to read what they have to say about working with me Yvonne Jansen Testimonials
- Owned and operated my own real estate brokerage in 2017.
- Top Producer in sales for local and national home builders through-out Northern, VA.
- Luxury Home Marketer. I am trained and certified in the Luxury Home Market to list and assist buyers in the Washington, DC luxury real estate market.
- Own Builders and New Homes marketing company.
- Sold hundreds of homes in my real estate career.
Accomplished and Proven Skills
- Luxury Homes – Coldwell Banker Global Luxury is a premier luxury-brand for my million dollar home listings.
- New Home Realtor, have sold for national and local builders, can assist and help avoid the unknown in the new home purchase and process.
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media and Digital Marketing – We are Facebook and Google Certified to target buyers to your listing with our marketing company's creative campaigns.
- Professional Photography along with Drone Aerial Photography, and creative property videos to give your property the exposure it deserves to grab the attention of a buyer. Google Marketing along with Search Engine Optimization to market your property for maximum visibility.
$1,710 / mo
MANASSAS PARK, VA
$3,100 / mo
What Are Points, Anyway?
What Are Points, Anyway? There are two types of points. Discount points are prepaid interest on your mortgage loan—you’re basically paying
How To Buy A HUD Home
How To Buy A HUD Home 1. You must use a HUD registered real estate broker. 2. You must be pre-approved for a mortgage. 3. Owner-occupied bidders recei
Condo, PUD, Co-op: What's the Difference?
Condo, PUD, Co-op: What's the Difference? Condos: Walls, floors, and ceilings owned by all residents; HOA dues; covenants, conditions, and restrictio